There’s more to being an auto technician or “mechanic” than meets the eye. There’s more to our business than just the guys in the shop.It takes a team effort from quality people to provide your quality service experience!
The Quality People of Barney’s Auto Service:
Our shop is an ASE Blue Seal Recognized Business, and each member of our staff is Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified—the leading industry standard in automotive repair:
- Robert L. “Barney” Barnhart, Sr.: Owner/Shop manager for over 30 years, ASE Master Certified
- Robert L. Barnhart, Jr.: Employed for 20 years, ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Level Specialist, ASE Service Consultant, ASE Under Car Specialist, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from West Texas A&M University
- Michael C. Mapes: Employed for 10 years, ASE Master Certified, ASE Medium/Heavy Truck Specialist, ASE Advanced Level Specialist, Diesel Technician, Graduate of Universal Technical Institute—Auto/Diesel Technology, Phoenix, Arizona
- Amy E. Barnhart: Employed for 15 years, ASE Certified Service Consultant, Office Assistant
- Jo Anne Barnhart: Owner/Office Manager for over 30 years
We are all dedicated to our careers and are willing and able to repair and service your vehicle as if it was our own. We will give you the assurance that your vehicle is safe and reliable for you, your family, your customers, and your employees.
“Quality Parts, Quality Service, Quality People™”